Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Posey Puppy

Challenge 362 - Over at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge is Anything Goes.  I had the sponsor, Fred She Said

 


Most of the Fred She Said images are pre-colored, but I like to color and learn my practice, so I put the image in Photoshop and desaturated it until it was just black and white.  Then I colored it how I wanted to color it.   




 I uploaded the image into Cricut and cut the puppy 6 times so I could layer it on this card.  Then I cut a dog house from the Pop-UP Neighborhood cartridge.  I embossed the wood to create texture and depth.











I also cut two bones for the inside. On the front, I used a stamp from CMTH that says "Yappy Birthday" I also stamp one of the bones on the inside with a stamp from the same set that says, "I woof you"
and I stamped the little dog in the corner


I colored the puppy with E13, E17, E19, E39,
RV06, YG17, YG13, R29, Uniball White Pen




Come Join us at Penny's Challenges for Anything Goes






No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit