Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Connie Fong Art Challenge

Challenge 352 - October 25th at Penny's Challenges 


Theme- Anything Goes
The DT is using images from Connie Fong Art


 

I had the image of the Joy Snowman






I colored this image with Copic Markers N0, B00, G05, YG03, RV26, RV02, YG13, Copic Spicas in Red, Green, Silver and Gold.  Stickles in Green and Glossy accents on all the ornaments and the snowballs in the foreground.  Added Glossy dots for buttons. 






This paper I had in my stash, not sure who made it.  Stash Green ribbon and love charm. This was a cute image to color and I enjoyed the challenge to make it pop!  I like Polkadoodles images a bunch and while this is not a Polkadoodles image, I'm entering it in DigiChoosDays Challenge. 


Come play with us at Penny's Challenges! 


Entering this image in the following challenges: 




Creates and Makes - Challenge 15




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit