Friday, October 6, 2017

Colour Crazy Design Team

Hi everyone, I'm excited to have been selected to join the Colour Crazy Design Team and this is my first post with them.  We have two sponsors Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and Scrap N Dipity


             Doctor Digi    Scrap N' Dipity




I've used the witch image from Scrap N Dipity called the Scribble Sally Witch.  I colored her with Copic markers, Y32, Y32, Y28, E11, E00, YG13, YG06, YR07, RV02, YR02, 100, E39, BV02, I used glossy accents on her hat and dress, along with some sparkle accents in her broom and hair with Copic Spica markers.  Eyelet Outlet Button brad and printed a tag...Witch Way Is the Candy? It's a simple card with a fun witch. 




Here's a close up so you can see some of the sparkle of the glossy accents, and Copic Spica markers. 

A little bit of stitching up the side and some fun dots I saved from another project and I call her done. 

I'm entering this witch in the following challenges: 

Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything goes
Little Miss Muffett #173 Anything Goes
Stinkin Inkers - Monsters or Ghouls

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit