Monday, June 12, 2017

Masculine Card for Father's Day and - Bugaboo

With Father's Day quickly approaching the need for masculine cards is imminent!  I've made two using the cricut.  The first I used George and Basic Shapes to create squares for the front of my card and for the sentiment.  I used the cuddle bug to emboss grass on the lower half of the card.


The image is Guy Walking Dog from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I just loved this image because it is what my husband does all the time, walking the dog and picking up poop so I don't have to! He's so sweet that way and he deserves a card for Father's day if only for that. But he is also a magnificent dad and papa!
I used Paper Smooches to created the holes lining the sentiment rectangle.  Colored the image with copic markers and my #UniballWhiteOpaquePen  The Sun and Cloud brads are from #EyeletOutletRibbon is from my stash.  I fussy cut around the image and popped it up with foam squares for depth.


This card entered in the following challenge:  Cardz4Guyz - #171 Something Blue
 

The inside sentiment, Happy Father's Day! Both sentiments printed on my printer.  I really liked how this card turned out! 


My second card is the card that I made for my father.  It's a Pop and Twist Card.  I used Cricut Images on each of the sections of the card.  My dad loves cars and so there is a car to represent the ages he is......  

I used a quote from Dr. Seuss, "Oh The Places We  Will Go" for the sentiment inside and the classic kid question, "Are We There Yet?"  


Each of the cuts are from: Beep BeepDisney Mickey and FriendsOutdoor ManNifty FiftiesArt Deco

Entering this card in:Bitten By The Bug - Father's Day Challenge


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit