Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Fred She Said

The challenge over at Penny's Crafty Paper Challenges is Anything Goes.  The DT are using Fred She Said images.  I used two different images on this card



The flowers and grass are a background image called "Doodle Flower Trio" that I sized and cropped , added buttons to the flowers and the little boy is "Nolan with a sign," you can get the image blank but it also comes with 4 pre-printed signs.  I used the "How U doin'?!" sign.

I had this little "Hey" word bubble that came in a grab-bag I received, and it was perfect for this card and to balance out the butterfly.   Come join us a Penny's Challenges


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #343 Anything Goes

Craft Rocket Challenges - For the boys

Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes #37

Naughty Or Nice Challenge #40 Anything Goes




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit