Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tuscany Sunflowers

The scrapbook sketch over at Practical Scrappers is:
So I decided to scrap my pictures of the Tuscany Sunflowers


I used Digital Daisy papers from Daisy Paper Trail, Cricut Cuts from George and Plantin' Schoolbook, stickers and rub-ons from stash.  

I was so excited about getting to see these sunflowers in bloom this year.  I saw them last year but was not able to get down among them for pictures.  This year, I was eye to eye with the bees and the sunflowers were over my head. 

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thats such a lovely page - would be fab to get out in the winter and let the sunshine flood back!

Rx

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Beautiful Penny!!!

Kate said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Penny!! Amazing page!!

Joy said...

Your KILLIN me with all those sunflowers !!!!They are beautiful and so is your LO !!!
xoxo Joy

Lijit Search Wijit